FTMT's Favourite Five Top Tenets

Tuesday, November 03, 2020

The night before


"Look, you can believe what you like, I still think that's OK in this country, but I'm telling you that Trump isn't going to win tomorrow. You see I've been fasting and praying now for about a week and last night an angel came to me in a vision and told me very clearly that Biden was going to defeat Trump by a huge landslide, incredible figures, huge numbers, pundits and all those corrupt media types will be dumbfounded and there will be trouble. The only condition for this to take place is that I have to make sure you go out and buy me a triple cheeseburger and a vanilla shake so that I might end my fast in a respectful and dignified manner and the honorable timeline of the USA can be restored. It seals the deal I made with God. Do you understand? You must do this, not just for me but for our great country and the rest of the free world!"

No comments: